Treat your nails with our award winning 12-free non-toxic vegan nail polish, that does not contain Parabens, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalates (DBP), Toluene, Camphor, TPHP, Xylene and Resins, making it completely safe, especially for mums-to-be. We don’t offer harsh nail services such as acrylic nail treatments (they contain toxic chemicals that damage your nails) nor paraffin wax (which is a by- product of petroleum). Furthermore, we use tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic, in all our nail treatments, and biodegradable disposable pedicure liners, for additional hygiene.
For gel lovers, our Evo Oxygynating Gel by Bio Sculpture® Gel is a toxic-free, non-yellowing, odorless, chip-resistant nail treatment that strengthens and promotes the growth of natural nails. Bio Sculpture® Gel does not contain any Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP or Camphor, is cruelty-free and 100% Vegan.
Cured under an LED light and is removable without damage to natural nails. Unlike acrylic applications, which use dehydrating primers and bonding liquids and scratch the surface with harsh buffing, therefore damaging the nail. Our gel system provides the best combination of performance and safety. Evo Gel is infused with Vitamin A and Vitamin E. These Vitamins migrate to the natural nail after curing, therefore improving air permeability (the exchange of water vapour and oxygen) to and from the nail bed, allowing the nail to “breathe”.
How our nail treatments are different:
- They are non-toxic, meaning they don’t contain the nasty chemicals
- They are vegan and cruelty-free
- They are safe for sensitive skins and pregnant women
Benefits of getting a toxic-free manicure/pedicure:
- Safer for your health
- Healthier for your nails
- Nails will not be stained yellow after nail polish
Our organic, aromatherapy, hypo allergenic hair removal blend, contains only organic cane sugar, lemon juice and rose essence. Unlike regular salon chemical waxes, our sugar blend removes unwanted hair without damaging the skin underneath, making it great for sensitive skins and sensitive areas. No lotions are required to be applied before & after the sugaring session, only tea tree oil for extra hygiene and water to clean the sugared area, as the sugar is water-based and gets cleaned easily. All our body treatments (massages and scrubs) are freshly-blended using organic ingredients and aromatherapy essential oils.
How our hair removal and bodycare treatments are different:
- Our organic sugaring will not burn or damage your skin like chemical waxes
- We use natural non-talc powder which is safer than regular talc powders, which can contain traces of asbestos.
- Only natural organic ingredients are used in all our bodycare blends
Benefits of choosing chemical-free bodycare treatments:
- No more burns due to waxes containing petroleum ingredients
- Suitable for sensitive skins and pregnancy-friendly
- Freshly blended scrubs and oils are extremely beneficial compared to products sold over the counter, due to the absence of harsh or toxic chemicals and preservatives.
Healthy hair is the foundation of great hair, which means we have to nourish it with clean and restorative ingredients. Our award-winning hair care brands are completely safe and ethically produced, to contain more natural goodness and still providing gorgeous results in a gentler way. Our colour includes ingredients such as: shea butter, argan oil, grape seed oil, peach kernel oil, sunflower extract, jojoba seed oil, apricot kernel oil, essential oils and more. The combination of such natural ingredients enables us to create great hair care and colour results, using less chemicals.
How our haircare & colour treatments are different:
- Our low-tox hair colour is 100% ammonia-free, and contains the lowest levels of PPD, compared to other colour brands
- Suitable for sensitive scalps and clients with chemical sensitivities (Zero-PPD formula available)
- Free from harsh ammonia, resorcinol, parabens, SLS and PTD
Benefits of choosing safer haircare & hair colour:
- Traditional shampoos and conditioners contain many synthetic chemicals that are harmful to our skin and overall health.
- Low tox hair colour is safer and milder and won’t damage hair
- No itching scalps, no burning eyes and no inhaling of toxic chemical fumes
Our organic fruit facials are loved by our clients, as the natural fruit enzymes gently removes impurities & improves the skin’s texture. Using fresh fruits and natural ingredients, our 100% vegan facials, are suitable for sensitive skins, and will soothe, restore & rejuvenate your skin, giving it a natural glow. All our facials include: Face cleaning, steam, exfoliation, massage, mask and complete relaxation. Only natural organic ingredients are used. Our threading is a comfortable and safer experience, as it is done lying down on the treatment bed (so no neck strain), and you receive a post-threading mini face massage! We also use talc-free powder during your threading session (talc-based powders may contain traces of asbestos- a human carcinogen). We also use organic aloe vera gel, which is massaged onto your newly threaded areas, to soothe and hydrate your skin. Our dermatologically-tested eyebrow and eyelash tinting brand is perfect even for those with the most sensitive eyes/skin.
How our facial treatments are different:
- Chemical-free face masks help achieve healthy glowing skin naturally
- No more straining your neck during your threading sessions with us!
- We use soothing ingredients like aloe vera, tea tree oil and talc-free powder
Benefits of choosing non-toxic face/eye treatments:
- Traditional facials contain various chemical ingredients and invasive tools
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Suitable for sensitive skins